Terms and conditions for website usage & E-Commerce:
The term 'ACC' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered in United Arab Emirates. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This website is owned and managed by Allied Compliance Consultants "ACC"
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without ACC's prior written consent.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- Your use of this website and any dispute or claim arising out of such use of the website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
Except for fixed prices services / products advertised, Our prices are based on the estimated workman hours, complexity and nature of the service required, a proposal will be sent along with the price for approval and proper invoice shall be executed once accepted by the client.
We will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE except where ACC is licensed to provide such services from the OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control)".
Multiple shipments/delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder's monthly statement.
We accept payments by bank transfers, cheques, cash or online using all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Diners, ... etc)
All our services are invoiced in US$, payments can be made in US$ or any other currency with the value equivalent to the US$. Client must highlight that he / she requires to pay by another currency and our exchange rate will be provided in accordance with our payment gateway provider exchange rates prevailing at the time of transaction.
We cannot accept returns, If you paid for a service or a product that is deliveref, no returns or cancellations will be allowed EXCEPT for technical errors / mistakes (e.g. double charge).
If a client paid to attend a training course (Online / On-demand / on-Site) or a conference / webinar / seminar or any of our events and will not be able to attend, the client is required to notify ACC AT LEAST 2 weeks prior to the event and can request to change the course or to send some one else instead of can simply ask us to save the paid amount in his profile account for further use up to 12 months.
If a client paid to attend a training course (Online / On-demand / on-Site) or a conference / webinar / seminar or any of our events and FAILED to attend or notify ACC AT LEAST 2 weeks prior to the event, this will be a NO SHOW and the client WILL NOT be eligible for any refund or credit.
ALL Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.